New Ways of Working
We are really happy to be providing our full range of plumbing services once again and have been working hard to ensure that our processes are Covid compliant, to protect the safety of our team and customers. We have produced strict and detailed protocols which our team will adhere to, and they are accompanied by in-house training to ensure full compliance.
Covid Compliant Working
LM Plumbing Services continue to provide the highest quality workmanship and best customer service around. During these unprecedented times we want to reassure our customers that they are at the centre of everything we do and we are very grateful for all the support we have had.
Below is a brief summary of the measures we have implemented, and we are very happy to discuss with existing and potential customers, the details surrounding our processes and how this will work when we are in your home or premises.
- We will only attend jobs at the customers request and where the customer is not self-isolating
- Any team member who should be self-isolating will not be on site
- Team members will travel to and from work alone
- We will ensure social distancing between team members and clients at all times
- The entrance and exit to the property will be agreed prior to the start of a job and, where possible, will be separate to the customer’s
- Hands will be washed or sanitised upon entering and exiting a customer’s property and at regular intervals in between
- PPE, including gloves and facemasks, will be worn in line with guidance and training provided
- Workers will isolate themselves to the work area and will not make unnecessary movements around the home / premises
- Trades will be staggered to ensure only necessary trades are on site at one time and social distancing is maintained
- The work area will be disinfected at the end of each working session or day and throughout the day touchpoints, such as doors and handles will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes or spray
- We’ll communicate with our customers throughout the project, but at a distance, as well as using telephone, video calls, messaging and email platforms, to ensure our highest standards of customer service are maintained
If you would like more information on our ‘new ways of working’ or would like to arrange a FREE, no obligation quote, please call 07706447973 or email LMPS@live.co.uk